Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CCP Firewall setup

hello,  i'm trying to setup basic firewall using cisco configuration professional after configuring router using terminal. After I run "create firewall wizard" and apply rules, inside clients cannot browse internet  (from router I can ping outside). ...

carlo4511 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I currently have an ASA5550 using multiple contexts using interface gi0/0 for the outside interface. I use interface gi0/0 for the outside with an IP address of eg 1.1.1.1/24 in context1. In context2 I use the same interface 0/0 and have alloc...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, On one of our Cisco ASA 5525 we are having OS of  asa912-smp-k8.bin , but  it has a BUG Related to OPEN SSH,  BUG ID: CSCul78967 and CVE ID: CVE-2008-5161, Bug Tool Shows no work around for this please share your inputs on this!!!! https://...

Hi All, We are having issues to place video calls, using an external h323 Gateway. The call is dropped every minute and no video is displaying, only audio is working. This is a new implementation to use a Video Application to make video conference.....

Leonterry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been working with Cisco technologies for a while now, but thus far only with route and switch equipment. I currently hold a CCNA and am over halfway done with my CCNP. I took CCNA Security long ago and still remember most of the concepts, but ha...

Hello All, I'm hoping for some help in debugging a problem with the syslogs from our ASA device.  We're missing data.  A _lot_ of data.  I'll say up front that I am not the administrator of the ASA device (I'm the consumer of the log data) but our lo...

Hi All I have a Cisco ASA 5550 that already has 4 physical interfaces used which includes the use of 8 redundant interfaces under redudant1. I am planning on using some of the spare physical interfaces shortly but wanted to use redundant interfaces ...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys Could you please help me with two questions? I have installed anyconnect plus license (AC-PLS-1YR-25-S) on a hardware ASA 5512x, is it possible to move this license to ASAv in the future? if I will buy ASAv5 (L-ASAV5S-K9=) and in the futu...

Hello, I cannot remove the Maximum Other VPN Sessions on my ASA. It i fixed to 250 but my license is to 2500 Other VPN Peers. When I remove with the commande :  no max-other-vpn-limit 250 It is the Ipsec  VPN site to site who are impacted. But my req...

Hi,I was wondering with a single ASA is there a way to have multiple contexts use a dual ISP? For example context A has an inside and an outside(A) with another outside(B) for failover. Context B has and inside, and outside (B) and another outside (A...

bjames by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card