Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to kindly ask you for help with configuration of Cisco ASA 5505. Need to say that I am beginner in ASA networking :) I have standard network model configured on ASA. DMZ,OUTSIDE,INSIDE. In DMZ I have application server which need...

Hello Due to shortage of public addresses we would like to take advantage of inbound NAT (from internet to the internal network) using the public interface of the ASA, is that possible for the following topology? If so please also provide configurat...

dfariborz by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team, After all this fuss about the IKE vulnerability, we have to upgrade all of our clients. The good thing is that everyone will (hopefully) have one IOS version! We are currently facing an issue with one customer who has a pair of 5505s wi...

Hi All, I was trying to find ASA image  9.4(2.4)  to resolve the vulnerability cisco-sa-20160210-asa-ike https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160210-asa-ike But I couldn't locate the 9.4(2.4). I could see ...

Hi, I have been reading the following - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/quick_start/sfr/firepower-qsg.html It states the following - Do not configure Cloud Web Security (ScanSafe) inspection on traffic that you send to the ASA Fire...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день столкнулся с проблемой при настройке BGP на ASA 5525-x, суть проблемы в том что спустя некоторые время она начинает дропать некоторые сайты к примеру fs.to, gismeteo.ua и перестает грузиться видео на youtube, ставлю mtu меньше некоторое в...

HiDoes anyone know where I can find an upgrade path advisory to see if I can go directly from 8.0(5)9 to a version 9 ?Are there any advised intermediate steps ?  Documentation on the config migration process generally refers to going from 8.2 to 8.4b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card