Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

An ASA5515-X is sucessfully connected to a 2960X via an LACP port-channel. Someone has changed the config on the 2960X end of the port-channel so we've no idea which VLANs are being trunked or the IP addresses of the management SVI on said switch. Th...

noisey_uk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I inCSM, click on "Policy Object Manager" and then choose in the list of any "Host" (or any other object), click on it, right click and choose "Find Usage", to see a list of ASA and rules where the object is used, I have when listing ASA and cli...

Hi All, Could anyone can resolve my confusing? I am considering the dynamic PAT, if the PAT addresses isn`t in a same subnets as outside interface address in ASA , I must advertise a static route which toward to ASA on upstream router, right? In g...

Hele Du by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just received the new firesight appliance running on version 5.3.1-152 and need to upgrade it to 5.4.0-763. I have downloaded the iso file Sourcefire_Defense_Center_S3-5.4.0-763-Restore.ISO from Cisco site Is it going to wipe out all the confi...

Resolved! proxyarp

Hi, As in  the picture  attached  ASA dmz  also replying  the ARP request. And the host 1 update arp cache with the  ASA interface mac address . This stops the communication between HOST 1 and  HOST 2 . How can i solve this issue ?   other related c...

Hi Everyone, Here is setup Sw1---192.168.50.226-----------Firewall---------------192.168.50.230--Sw2 From Switch 1 i am trying to ping the interface IP of switch 2 which is directly connected to firewall but itdoes not work. Firewall has no NAT co...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card