Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

current asa version 8.6(1)12asdm version 7.1(4) question #1.will performing a "backup configuration" fully save and restore all settings on asdm, in case a problem during upgrade, will this backup config file restore everything back to normal?  so, p...

Hi There,I have a new Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall and need to open some ports but it is being a pain.We are using Cisco ASDM GUI to change access rules but when we open ports it doesnt work.What we are trying to do is open ports 80 and 443 so we can move...

Resolved! cisco asa eigrp

I am setting up a cisco asa 5515-x code version 9.3.2 and learning routes from a router via eigrp. It is establishing just fine, but there are a could routes in the static route table I need to redistribute, but not all o fthem. How do I go about red...

I get my new ASA5506-X home and pop it open, ready to fully configure it, then I get the following error:"With the current license device will only supports 2 fully function interfaces. Third interface can be added but the traffic from this interface...

Hi all,I had a small incident or 5 min downtime on a site that is connected via VPN over the internet to the head office.  The infrastructure is that all sites including the Head office are terminated on ASA's.  The ASA will have a default route goin...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card