Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using FPR-1120, FTD version is 7.0.5-72. After shutting down the firewall, I physically turned off the power switch. But even after turning off the switch, LED remain Green for about 10 seconds. Is it normal? How does it get the power when the s...

taro75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having issues troubleshooting why the Cisco FirePower 2140 is dropping almost all Multicast frames. The way we have this set up is we have a device that is generating the Multicast Traffic and we have a Firepower 2140 that is configured w...

Resolved! SNORT 2 to SNORT 3

Hi All,I can see our FMC is updated with SNORT 3. Now need to update the SNORT on FTD devices from SNORT 2. I am planning to upgrade our FMC to 7.2.3 today. Do we need to update SNORT first too upgrade to 7.2.3 from 7.1.0? Or i can go ahead with the ...

ssan239 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our FMC cannot connect to FTD to deploy changes.We just managed this device from the previous MSP.our FMC IP is 10.254.1.254(expired smart license)The configured FTD IP in FMC is 162.218.233.82but the management of FTD is configured as 172.16.0.254al...

crosero by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Does anybody else noticed this warning started this weekend on their devices ? XXX : Security Intelligence URL: memcap exceeded (loaded    2167178 of    2939377)This started showing up since this saturday, with no change to any policy/configuratio...

kicmar by Level 1
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to track down the IP, 10.12.33.135 on our network. From server, I use arp -a to list the IP and Physical Address (also it is MAC address) and I get the MAC address from this IPWith PA or MAC Address I got,  I look on our switches to track down ...

phugiay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im having issues with getting DHCP-Requests to my DHCP-server from a subnet in a different VRF working. The setup looks like this: Firewall the serves VRF-A, where DHCP-relay is configured with the following settings for DHCP-Relay Agent:Interfa...

Jojje_0-1680780422806.png
Jojje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I know the ACP Policy (in the FMC GUI not FTD) consists of different policies, but I am trying to make sense of all the Prefilters configured as most don't show any hits. These policies are automatically applied to the FTD or connected devices?Click ...

CiscoPurpleBelt_1-1680097634188.png
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card