Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

So i have been trying to set things up at home where I have my verizon router ----asa----cisco wireless router and all my host connecting to my csico wireless router. I have been able to ping everything yet I am unable to ping from my 172.*.*.* to th...

hi,just a quick one, i'm trying to save some public IPs.could we configure static NAT and do dynamic PAT applied on the outside interface?object network SERVER host 192.168.1.1 nat (inside,outside) static interface object network PAT subnet 172.27.18...

I have a cisco asa 5510 on code version 9.1(6)8. It has a self-signed cert assigned for the asdm identity certificate that was generated by going to "Wizards -> ASDM Identity Certificate wizard". For security reasons this cert needs to be updated to ...

We currently run a pair of ASA5555x's in FO for our prod perimeter protection.I have bought all of the required licenses and hard drives to upgrade the firewalls to run the Firepower services.Both firewalls currently run the Cisco IPS module.Hoping s...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, Hope you are doing well! I am about to buy an ASA-x with firepower services and I need your help:1) Does the ASA-x Bundle include all the Firepower licenses (IPS+URL+AMP)? if so, are these permanent licenses?2) If I purchase the Bundle, d...

AyoubC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA pre 8.3 NAT

Hi Team,I have 3 interfaces on ASA, guest, outside and DMZ.The guest is trying to browse to xyz.com, which resolves to a proxy arp address on the outside interface. There is a static NAT for this address to a host in the DMZ.I want to translate the d...

Does anyone know how to change the gw on the sourcefire module on a cisco asa 5515-x? I set up the IP on the module and it works fine, but the gw has since changed and I cannot seem to change it. I have tried changing in the asdm in the startup wizar...

Hello,I am replacing existing ASA 5520 8.4 firewall with ASA 5545X 9.5, I am migrating the configuration from the existing firewall to the new one. What I have done so far, I have extracted the 8.4 configuration and applied it on the 9.5 section by s...

Wajma_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I've just started a new role and after looking at the ASA 5550 config I have an issue.  The inside interface has security level 0 and outside security level 100!It's been like this for years!So there're lots of inbound rules , some NAT entries and...

Resolved! DMZ ASA 5505

HI There, We are setting up a DMZ for our VPS Virtual Machines. We have our esxi host behind the firewall on 192.168.1.101Our VMs internally are all working fine. Our issue is we want to create VPS VMs with a static public IP address on the DMZ. We h...