Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I had a small incident or 5 min downtime on a site that is connected via VPN over the internet to the head office.  The infrastructure is that all sites including the Head office are terminated on ASA's.  The ASA will have a default route goin...

Hello, I am currently trying to design a solution for the following example. I have two groups of Billing servers. A Primary group and a back up group. These groups are also in different locations, at each location I have an ASA 5508-X in front of th...

I have URL filtering set up on FireSight and my ASA 5525-X.  I have noticed that it does not block unwanted pages.It shows up in Defense Center events as "interactive block with reset", but the page is actually never blocked.  It appears to be trying...

Hi,I have ASA-SM pair (WS-SVC-ASA-SM1) in active/standby failover mode currently running 9.0.4  (asa904-smp-k8)I am upgrading to 9.4.1 and first attempt failed giving the following errors for every interface on every context when reloading the standb...

All  This is my first time configuring a ASA and im facing some issues. It seems like im trying to do something basic but i cannot get it to work how i expect. I have multiple public IP addresses say /29 and im trying to assign them to an interface. ...

benford01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please i will sitting for one of the ccnp security exam and i want to know what next to do after you configured the ASDM simulation part. Is there a place to save your configs or ???I found out i scored a lower score during my CCNA security as a ...

cleomarth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes