Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Unboxed a new ASA5506-X, powered up and started following the quick start guide.  I don't have a inside switch and don't need the Firepower configured.  I connected a PC to gi1/2, received an IP address 192.168.1.5.  According to the Quick Start Guid...

Hi,I've got a 2960-x running SSHv1.1) I need to disable SSHv1 and only run V2. Will the line listed below run ONLY SSHv2 and disable V1?2) I need a cisco document that says SSHv1 can  be completely disabled and only V2 runs on a 2960x.I know that I n...

Dear All, This is my first post in the Cisco community. We bought a ASA 5506-X and it is already configured. The ASA came with a base license already installed. In the box was a sheet with the PAK key (Control license). I tried to register the PAK ke...

Hi,I have ASA Firewall that will host both our Anyconnect VPN and clientless SSL Webvpn. I am planning to install public CA cert. It will require two certs , one for each vpn. The ASA hostname will not be just a regular firewall hostname. I am cautio...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a HA pair of firewalls with single Public IP. On the inside I just have a directly connected network with a /24 subnet. I host a few management applications on the internal network and a Windows Server.I want to RDP into my Windows Server fr...

helloI have a Cisco 2921 ISR router and want to configure the firewall part, currently I am using this router for corporate network & I have a site-to-site VPN, and currently I am securing the FW/Router only through ACLsasking for your support for th...

ahmed.hts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card