Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! 8.2 NAT to 9.x NAT

hi all,i'm upgrading a 5510 8.2 ASA to 5525-X 9.2 ASA.can someone confirm my NAT config correct? global (outside) 2 203.199.3.6 nat (inside) 2 172.27.169.0 255.255.255.0 object network PAT1 subnet 172.27.169.0 255.255.255.0 nat (inside,outside) dynam...

HiI am getting to grips with certificates. So if I have installed for example Cisco ASA, Prime, ACS etc, when I try to connect to the server via HTTPS, I usually would get a security warning that the server is not trusted. What can I do in terms of s...

I am trying to export a config from a 5520 running 8.4.7 that includes all network objects. Presently I only get network object groups and the rest are IP addresses. Without changing anything on a 5540 running 8.2.5 it exported everything as desired ...

HelloIs there a way I can allow spoofed packets from one server to another through a PIX firewall (version 8).  This is for forwarding syslog packets so the destination thinks they were send from the originating IP adrress.  But I get the following m...

infosateng by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to change interface security level through the ASDM. (I can change it through the CLI.)It always comes back as the interface was not specified.The screen captures are attached.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks  

gadamecz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ASA whose Outside interface is obtaining DHCP IP & Default Gateway.  When I look at the DHCP Client Lease Information I see: Client-ID: cisco-xxxx.xxxx.xxxx-outside-HOSTNAME where x=MAC and HOSTNAME=configured ASA hostname.I am trying...

ASA 5520 Logs are flooded with multiple Deny TCP entries on interface inside.  From internal user IPs to unknown outside public IPs:  Deny TCP (no connection) from 172.26.x.x/63422 to 216.58.216.98/443 flags RST ACK on interface insideDeny TCP (no co...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  To be HIPAA compliant our company needs to have an IPS device. I was looking into it and I came across this router module (See link below). We have about 200 users behind the router and we have 2 branch offices with a similar setup. My concerns ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card