Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Need your help with Routing between Context. I have been reading some threads to see how best to do the Routing between two Contexts and what i have gathered is that if you want to Route lets say from Context A to Context B when traffic enter...

Please can someone interpret this log messages below for me? The IP address 10.5.4.8 was performing an unauthorized port scan in my network from within. Jun 18 2015 10:51:03 single_vf : %ASA-6-302013: Built outbound TCP connection 746450139 for outsi...

Hi,I was looking at many articles about this topic, but couldn't find a solution, maybe my bad.I am running a ASA5510 with 8.4.2 everything works good, but the customer wants a newer code. I was trying 8.4.5, 9.1.1, 9.1.2, 9.1.5, 9.1.6, and all fails...

imrerajki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been experiencing a problem  with out ASA 5505 firewall. When I go into the ASDM interface once it loads it is registering that the firewall has lost connection. We still have functionality of our network and network resources as well as exter...

Current Device is a Cisco ASA-5520Software Version = 9.1(5)21ASDM Version = 7.3(2)102 Outside Public IP = xx.xx.xx.xxI have purchased a Private Proxy Service which gives me a Public IP Proxy Server and Port Number, I have this working from a browser ...

Hi Everyone,                  My Expertise with Cisco ASA is Very less. I have observed Input errors in a Couple of Interfaces in Cisco ASA 5540 Firewall.                296867 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 296867 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort0 pause i...

Kevin_27C by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,I have multiple os stored in my flash, as my upgraded os is crashed I want fall back to old os stored in flash, Is this possiblie to change the boot system from rommon. if possible what are the stepsThanksManu B.

manuadoor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello.We have a PIX 515e v8.0.2 that is not under support contract. I need to update it to 8.0.4 so that I have the traffic shaping command, but I cannot download of course without having a support contract. Can the PIX be registered for support thou...

Hello, I need to convert this to the new version of NAT so I can put it into my ASA.  It wont take the three lines belowglobal (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside) 0 access−list inside_nat0_outbound So I did this b...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card