Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Is there a method to increase the maximum number of vlans on the ASA 5585-X series firewall?I see the ASA data sheet indicates a maximum 1024 Vlans but shows this number with a  base license.Thank youFrank

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Thanks for any help with this. Roughly I am having issues communicating with my inside network when I Anyconnect VPN. I can access the firewall and connect but from there it's a no go. Do I need to set up a specific route protocol for this or...

ghuguenin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need some help to configure my ASA. I have a L3 switch connected to a L2 switch.The L2 switch has a connection to 3rd party router. I would like to install the ASA between my L2 switch and the 3rd party router and only allow whats required....

techsmrdr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want my DMZ (low security level) subnet to talk to Inside (high security level) subnet such that traffic will originate from the DMZ. I have heard that if the traffic originates from outside goes to inside, a static NAT entry should already e...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card