Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am new to firewalls and was wondering if this will work. I have an internal FTP server where we copy files to and they automatically get sent to an external suppliers FTP server who's network sits on a separate interface on our asa using a public...

Hi, I have a scenario wherein I have a ASA 5520 configured as active/standby.Unfortunately I'm still running version 7.2 of the ASA, what I wanted to do is to upgrade to at least version 8.4.I know I can upgrade it with zero downtime, but my question...

Hi Everyone, On our ASA i see below configlogging list configuration level debugging class configlogging class config trap debugging Need to what is purpose of this config and where it will send log messages to? will this config send more logs to sy...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am new with dealing with Sourcefire , I have a question to ask ,  is 5525x platform with sourcefire module version 4.0.2 and Defense center 5.4.1 capable alone to decrypting the SSL traffic ?   appreciating your help guys 

Greetings, helping out a school district.  Currently have an asa 5510 with advanced services and Trendmicro.  Around 550 client PCs, no dmz, very little vpn, 100 mb Internet connection.Upgrading to possible 1gb Internet.  More clients because of wire...

emetesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are wishing to migrate from CX/PRSM to FirePower/FireSight. I am researching feature parity. Today I use the CDA integration with ISE to passively capture the user identity of 802.1x wireless authenticated employees. The goal is to on demand produ...

nrunge1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NGIPS AMP

Hi We’re looking to use NGIPSv specifically the AMP portion to protect our network.  We have 8 ESXi hosts managed under vSphere.  We’d like  to compare having the AMP endpoint on around 300 VMs against having a network AMP.  Do we need to have a Fire...

wanstor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

APHA-ASA5585VPN# sh run | inc crypto pkiAPHA-ASA5585VPN# sh run | inc cryptocrypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-DES-MD5 esp-des esp-md5-hmaccrypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-DES-SHA esp-des esp-sha-hmaccrypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-AES-128...

Dear Support I have many question regarding traffic flow passing  firewallI have Cisco ASA 5520 firewall with 3 interfaces used. Internet, Lan and DMZMy concern is about traffic passing according to this scenario 1 LAN to Internet 2 LAN to DMZ3 Dmz t...