Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Good Day!I would like to seek for your assistance how to mitigate some vulnerabilities in my ASA with CX. I perform vulnerability test using Qualys into my ASA with CX and it hit me with a vulnerability named "TCP Sequence Number Approxima...

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 8.2.  I just wanted to do a straight forward configuration for now to allow the internal network to access the internet.  I have no rules in place, only the basic configuration and nat.  I have nat_control turned off and here ...

nsalaam01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a strange issue with an ASA configuration.  I'm configuring a guest network which allows them to go to the internet, but not have access to anything on the inside or dmz interface.  I also have the dhcp relay configuration to allow the gue...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,              I am observing packet drops between the interfaces of ASA firewall. In other terms, I have PC-A on Vlan-48 associated with the physical interface Ethernet 0/0.48 and PC-B on Vlan 52 associated with the physical interface Ethern...

canand001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am installing new firewall 5515-X with firepower services. i setup the firewall with inside and outside network and i am able to access the internet and everything works fine. Now i enable the firepower services using "session sfr c...

I have an easy question for someone. I am used to the pre-8.3 IOS version of nat'ing and am having some trouble on a newer version nat.What I am wanting to do is port inbound http/https traffic from the outside in and send it to port 5081 on the insi...

JonRM1970 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am migrating from asa 5505 to 5512, i would like to know how do i write nat commands in new version nat (outside) 1 NEW_VPN_POOL 255.255.255.0nat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outboundnat (inside) 1 Inside_Subnet 255.255.255.0nat (dmz) 0 acces...

macboy276 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Checked the POST on an ASA5505 (9.1(3)) an it shows 2 Gigabit NIC's:Total NICs found: 1088E6095 rev 2 Gigabit Ethernet @ index 09 MAC: 0000.0003.000288E6095 rev 2 Ethernet @ index 08 MAC: 885a.92d9.f93888E6095 rev 2 Ethernet @ index 07 MAC: 88...

HelloI have ipx connected to router and then to asa but unable to access to console soft on inside to view the statistics manager callAsa=======router=====ipbxPc ====== wifi (on network inside 192.168.1.1) is unable to access console statistics manag...

hdoramane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes