Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA 5505 Wan Failover

Hi!I would like to know how the failover works. I would like this setup.One interface with wired attached ISP and One interface with 4G(umts) Router.What license do i need to get this to work?Normally interface to my isp never goes down but some othe...

Need Assistance on Fixing Static Rule

HiI just made a simple change on my firewall and my static ip rules got change. This is the current configuration.object-group network administrative-servers  network-object host 171.31.53.17  network-object host 171.31.53.195  network-object host 12...

par13 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Redirect denied traffic

Hi. Is it possible to redirect denied traffic in Cisco ASA?For example if a user is trying to access an HTTP page which is denied to him by an access-list, then that user is redirected to another HTTP webpage.The ultimate goal is to notify the user t...

some trouble in configuring acl

Hi, can someone help me in configuring acl on asa 5055.i have inside network, outside network and third network. any time when i try to make connection betwwen to host in inside network with packettracer of the firewall i get this(see the image), can...

yokaso007 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AIP - SSM Module Move Between ASAs

I have a customer that has an ASA5510 with AIP-SSM-10 installed and they want to move this module to an ASA5520.  The ASA5510 with AIP is in production and has all the licensing installed.  My questions are...1. Will I need to start from scratch on t...

rchilcote by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FWSM PAT Overloading

Hello,I ahve an issue in configuring PAT on my FWSM.I need to map many private IPs to one public IP.Here the conf :nat (CLT-INSIDE) 3 172.20.120. 255.255.255.0 outsideglobal (OUTSIDE) 3 AAA.BBB.CCC.DDDI tyried with and without the outside keyword, an...

Data Center FW - Design

Hello All,I'm looking to design an internal/Data Center Firewall (ASA 5585X)for servers. All servers are connected to the NEXUS 5K environment and currently 5K uplinks going into the 6500 core. My requirement is basically to ensure all servers are ac...

Resolved! ASA Routing Help

Hi Everyone. I have been working on a task for a few days now and cannot/do not understand why it is not working.This is my first post so please be patient.My employer has given me two ASA devices, a 5505 (ASA v8.4(7) and a 5510. I have basic firewal...

GPNetwork by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IGMP over a VPN connection.

I have a Site 2 Site VPN set up from my office to my home. One of my applications uses multicast to communicate with a server on the other end of the VPN. Is there anyway I can enable IGMP over my VPN connection??

sboivin by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I open a port???

Hello. I am brand new to Cisco products and have a very BASIC question. The organization I just joined is exclusively Cisco-based, and we have two 890 routers controlling the two branches of our internal network. Both routers are managed through Cisc...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers