Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,As I said at topic, both CX are in Single-device mode, and I can not see the device menu to add one to another or something like that.Both meets all the requisites , an I installed last version of prime (9.3.2.1-9) to be sure than It is up to d...

Hi Experts, Good Day! I have an issue regarding my demo version of ASDM, after installing it I can't run the demo mode. When I checked the demo subfolder in the ASDM folder, there are no files in it. Do you know how to resolve this issue? I need this...

hi all, I have a cisco asa and I need to transfer some files from the flash to a ftp server . Im using the following commands: copy ftp://cisco:cisco@10.100.1.30 flash:/coredumpinfo I have the error? File name not specified Thanks all

HI we have ASA 5510 on whichOutside interface ip 1.1.1.0/29Backup interface ip 2.2.2.0/29inside subnet 192.168.1.0/22 i want use the outside interface only for my IPsec connection (to Connect to remote office for accessing he internal hosted services...

raghu.jrs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my company bought a new asa cisco 5585 and asked me to implement the asa in order to secure the internet because.This is because every time we have the internet speed problems because of the end users. So in order to secure and make the internet con...

Hi,I got an ASA 5505 in my lab and got it working fine with one IP and various NAT and other scenarios (I'm currently refreshing my skills after a longer break on the job).Now, from my ISP I can get up to 5 public IPs. However, those IPs are assigned...

sgofferje by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm encountering CPU-hog issue (packet drops) each time our monitor system monitor the ASA (via SNMP) due to 1 core CPU.The ASA is monitored via non management interface (all others),which is a production interface, my question is, if we move...

Hello, we have recently purchased a new Cisco ASA 5545-x running version 9.1 with ASDM 7.1.   I was able to configure the firewall for internal access to the outside, and have our remote site-to-site VPN tunnels working. However, when I try to config...

HiHappy New YearWe have have more than 100 Cisco Switch Device, 1 WLC and more than 30 Cisco Indoor APs.We managed network device with CiscoWork LMS 4.0 with 100 license!Now what do I do?!Add & increase license to LMS for manage switch & by WCL to ma...

smsabetsm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to view my syslog reports on the LMS application but I see zero records. I see syslogs on the server side. I temporarily see syslog reports on the application when I restart daemon manager but again it breaks at a certain point due to fir...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card