Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm encountering CPU-hog issue (packet drops) each time our monitor system monitor the ASA (via SNMP) due to 1 core CPU.The ASA is monitored via non management interface (all others),which is a production interface, my question is, if we move...

Hello, we have recently purchased a new Cisco ASA 5545-x running version 9.1 with ASDM 7.1.   I was able to configure the firewall for internal access to the outside, and have our remote site-to-site VPN tunnels working. However, when I try to config...

HiHappy New YearWe have have more than 100 Cisco Switch Device, 1 WLC and more than 30 Cisco Indoor APs.We managed network device with CiscoWork LMS 4.0 with 100 license!Now what do I do?!Add & increase license to LMS for manage switch & by WCL to ma...

smsabetsm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to view my syslog reports on the LMS application but I see zero records. I see syslogs on the server side. I temporarily see syslog reports on the application when I restart daemon manager but again it breaks at a certain point due to fir...

If I have created a MPF service-policy to allow access to certain websites based on REGEX url matchings, and I apply this policy to an ASA interface, what happens if there is an ACL on that same interface and blocks or allows access to certain sites?...

Hi all,Is there a fixup in ASA that allows to run a DHCP server inside a NATed ASA.Here is the scenario;-Windows DHCP server on the inside-DHCP client on the oustide-The DHCP server is translated on the outside-ip helper-address pointing to the tran...

Hello,Does anyone know why packets overrun are incrementing on the ASA even when I've only 40Mbps of throughput traffic?All interface are 1000-FullDuplex, both on ASA and on Catalyst3750.I've test the ASA5540 generating GET HTTP, about 40Mbit of traf...

simonecapp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an asa 5555x and I am trying to NAT one inside IP to one outside IP/2 ports.My statements are as follows:object network ciscoworks-objhost 172.24.1.1nat (inside,outside) static 167.102.230.1 service udp 514 514nat (inside,outside) static...

cmazur by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card