Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

First i would like to state that I have zero experience with the asa 5505 but I am a fast learner. We recently experienced a power surge that wiped our asa 5505 completely. We have since reloaded the software and created a fresh configuration file us...

rpulido71 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on what sigs to enable on the ASA-SSM-10.......I know.... to a certain extent, 'it depends'  on your individual environment.  But I think it must be the case that there are some disabled sigs that are...

tguadagno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysI am trying to install AIM-IPS-K9 on my cisco router 1841 . actually I need this only for LAP and practice for the IPS , and I am worry if I will need any License to be able to use the IPS .Thank you very much in advance for your help 

apkar1982 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if service provider want to build a firewall in internal network like this real inside ----   Access switch ----     outside ASA1 inside  ---      internal network  ---  inside ASA2 outside ----    real outside how to set the NAT for client to use in...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm having trouble configuring a loopback policy. I need to be able to reach an internal server (email) using it's public IP. The NAT rule that I currently have in place allows access to said server from the outside with no issue. However, whe...

Greetings, all. This is my first post, and I'm hoping someone can catch what my tired and forgetful eyes did not.Basic problem: We need to use a public IP to an internal serverSteps: 1 - Setup firewall, verify SSH inside and outside           2 - Set...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card