Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have captured some syslog output from my ASA5585-SSP-40 running 9.1(5)19 code. The basic show command results in output that shows the source and destination IPs, each with .514 appended. This seems right because syslog is transmitted UDP/514. What...

dfreemire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASFiNAG connects drivers and transportation officials in Austria with a roadside network built around Cisco Connected Roadways solutions and the Internet of Everything. With central communications in tunnel infrastructure, a roadside app and free wir...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Got a question.  We are having issues with users not being able to connect to a VPN connection using SSTP.  I have ruled out that it is our firewall.  I connected using another connection outside of our network and it works perfectly.  So, ...

I have a ASA 5520 with ASA Version 9.1(1) and ASDM Version 7.1(2).  Right now when I go to monitoring I can view logs in the Log Buffer. When I go to the Real-Time Log Viewer I have nothing.  What do I need to change so that I can view real time logs...

Hello!I have Cisco ASA 5515 with PRSM and Web Security Essentials license.I want to create Application and Web Destination Analysis Report for specific user, but I can't find how to do this. Is it possible? Maybe I shoud buy additional license(Next g...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card