Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there AllI am trying to setup Vlan Routing on our ASA 5505. The Security Plus licence is active on it. I have read alot off post on this issue, but its seems that I have someting not in place.I want to ping between my "inside" and "voip" network w...

Resolved! Logging question

Are logs like this kind of normal to see? We have a complex network and I'm seeing logs like this a lot. I had to change the public IP's to bogus numbers.I just wonder if our current vender that set things up has done everything right. 002-ASA     11...

jasonw by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a DMZ network setup on ASA5525. The windows servers in the DMZ are accessible from outside from salesforce.com ip addresses only and from our internal LAN from the inside. These servers need to connect to the SQL servers on the internal LA...

Hello,We have an ASA 5510 with the SSM-10 module installed. ASA is running version 8.2 and IPS is version 7.1. We have put the module into inline mode in order for it to actively deny traffic, but we see policies that are firing without being acted u...

munkworks by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I my trying to do a telnet but Im always getting timeout. when I check in the pix 515 i see this :TCP inside 10.100.1.30:55139 inside 142.100.64.11:23, idle 0:00:01, bytes 0, flags SaAB And I have the same issue with http. Ping works with no ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: