Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have recently setup the two new switches. These two switches are mainly for replacing the existing/old switches that holds the two ASA firewalls. I have created a Trunk port connecting the old and the new switches. I have set the pri...

Is there a way to rate limit the traffic generated by the FTD itself?  Example: if VoIP is going through the Firewall, can we prioritize VoIP over the events traffic generated by the FTD itself? I'm familiar with the QoS feature of FTD which permit b...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under the HTTPS configuration of the FMC I enabled require client certificate without having said certificate. I am now unable to log into the FMC via the GUI. Is there a way to back that setting out from the CLI?

AMadjeski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allJust need a clarification regarding that the NGFW contains the IDS engine or just the threat management.Coz i am just confused whether the firewall has IDS and threat management or just threat management. Thanks for your help in advance

Matthew_1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have installed FMC on an ESXI server, and it has been fine for a few months. Now over the last 2 months the CPU’s will spike and FMC becomes un-reachable. The FMC is not being used in full production yet, so it doesn't have a lot of traffic. I have...

00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7_0-1690569639427.png 00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7_1-1690569659402.png 00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7_2-1690569684820.png

hi all,i'm just wondering if we could do fancy ASCII text/art on ASA's banner.i tried to do the same as my other devices but it's doesn't accept it.ASA5505(config)# banner login +-----------------------------------------------$ASA5505(config)# | This...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card