Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to come up with a new security infrastructure model for my company. That being said, I think the first step is to categorize major threats to our network and then to match those threats to network devices/applications that will help defe...

Hello. Cisco states that Sourcefire 8140 can go up to 6G, 8250 up to 10G and that 8360 can go up to 30G. Are these real values?Does anyone have real throughput values with IPS and APPs service license? I know that throughput can be diferent for the s...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon I have an ASA 5505 Firewall version 8.2 and configure the 5 IP publish on its interface and how I can access a server on port 80 and 4520 within the LAN from outside.I am very confused with the issue of ACL and Creating network objects...

Hi, I am configuring FW in the Data centr in a multiple context to be A/A ,  connected to 7K , Is it possible to bundle all the  8 connections. ( T0/6 to T0/9) from both F.W.s to be into one group channel for the inbound traffic and outbound traffic,...

Hi, I have a client with ASA 5515-X and CX module for URL filtering and AVC. All the users have dropbox or google drive and in this moment present synchronism issues; we can identify that the problem is on the decrypt policies; the user guide for ASA...

omar.leon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue with IDM access to IPS module To anyone that can assist! I have a situation where I can only connect to via IPS module using the ASA console and opening a session to the module itself. I cannot open an IDM session at all. This device is acting ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card