Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to confirm this design can work. On a 5510 running 9.02 code, add a 2nd ISP dedicated to their Guest Wireless traffic only. We would connect the Cisco 2504 controller port directly to the 5510, so the interfaces would be allocated like this...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to migrate an ASA firewall to a ASA NGFW-X.I know there are a Cisco migration path recommendations, but I would like to test the current firewall with some commands to know this firewall is not at its performance limit and to make the de...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of FWSMs running active/passive. Firmware is 4.1. I want to reduce the failover time by tuning the OSPF hello and dead timers. I'm thinking of 1 second and 3 seconds, but given this is a disruptive change, I'd like an opinion on whether...

Resolved! NAT Issue

Hi Experts, One of my office have Cisco ASA 5510 with ios 8.4(5). Everything is configured and working fine except the static NAT. I have a block of public IP, which I used to configure static NAT.  The internal server which is configured with static...

Ejaz Ahmed by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have run into more problems attempting this upgrade that expected.  I originally tried going from 8.2.5 to 8.3 and Cisco told me to go directly to 8.4.7ISSUE # 1: Their instructions on doing a zero downtime upgrade on an active standby unit states ...

We have just purchased an ASA 5515x that has version 9.1(3) installed. Our current ASA 5510 has version 8.0(4)39 installed. The current ASA also has a CSC-SSM 20 installed. We also had a 25 user Anyconnect license installed. I guess I am just looking...

Hi,my beloved old PIX died a year ago and after running a Linux firewall in the meanwhile, I bought an ASA5505 recently.Now, with my Linux firewall I did 2 things besides the "normal" firewalling:First: I blocked Palestine, China and Korea via automa...

sgofferje by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an older ASA 5505 with 256MB of RAM running 7.2(4).  I'd like to upgrade it to a minimum of 8.2 but can't find a clear answer as to the memory requirements.  Will 8.2 run on 256MB or do I need to upgrade to 512MB?

John D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card