Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am an Oracle consultant and new to Cisco firewall. I consulted my network team with a problem between firewall and Oracle sqlnet and they couldn't figure it out. 1. How can I check the below settings in the CISCO firewall. - SQLNet fixup p...

The lighthouse IP has been set up to help administrators find the Gameover Zeus infection on NAT networks. The theory is simple: every time an infected PC attempts to connect to a Command&Control sinkhole (see below for a partial list), the infected...

julius004 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We switched from a PIX515E failover bundle to an ASA config a number of years ago and we stumbled across the 515E equipment in storage last week. One unit has the 7.2(1)boot image, FO activation key, and default config. The other unit won't boot beca...

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding the service policy of CISCO ASA1) when inspect http is disabled in default policy we cant RDP to the desktops connected to the ASA , also when inspect icmp is disabled i cant ping through the ASA but when it...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWebsite published  through asa firewall .it uses port  non default port . users complaining that when he running certain process it is taking long time . But when it is running   internally everything is normal (  interlal access not through the as...

susim by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 border routers (7609-S) running BGP routing protocol with 3 different ISPs and are connecting to 2 ASA5580-40 firewalls (Active-standby mode).A server X on Interent is connecting to our server Y in LAN. Server X is unable to connect to serv...

Leo Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have ASA5520 [Software Version8.4(7)3]. It is connected to an internet with /30 subnet. Lets say ASA has IP address 1.1.1.2/30 and ISP router has 1.1.1.1/30. I have one internal device with private IP, say 192.168.1.1/24.Can I configur...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: