Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hello experts.. pls help me out here. I have been running cisco client IPSec RA VPN with preshared key authentication on ASA but it is agressive mode connection. I want to change it to main mode. Pls tell me which all necessary config changes would i...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my journey of configuring the ASA5505 I bought used off eBay continues.So far I have complete functionality and everything is working but now I'd like to lock things down a little tighter. Since this is a home firewall I would imagine the amount o...

I ran the following asp-drop packet capture on my ASA 5520 Firewall:capture asp type asp-drop acl-drop headers-only circular-bufferI then performed the following show command. I replaced the real IP addresses with different ones so as not to reveal m...

Resolved! Asa nat error

Hi all, I have a asa 5505 and im having the following error.  nat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outbound ERROR: access-list has protocol or port  Any ideas?  

Hi, although I see that the ASA5510 is no longer being sold, it is not clear to me when the last date for software patching/maintenance is set for?Most Cisco products that go EoL have a "End of Software Support" date. All I can find for the ASA5510 i...

handsy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, If my Customer buy an ASA5512-K9 and he want to add IPS module into the ASA, is it possible or do he need to replace all of the security Appliance. Also what are the alternative to provide IPS tp an ASA5512-K9 via the web with firepower Thanks  

yvesb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes