Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using ASA 5515-X version 9.1I have created access-list to allow email servers ports from outside. The email server is having static NAT on firewall. But the access-list to ping and to allow tcp ports is not working properly. its working with any...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questionASA version 8.2.x Firewall transparent modeI would like create ip address on interface management, inside and outside ?management ip address 10.1.1.10/24inside ip address 10.1.1.11/24outside ip address 10.1.1.12/24 R1----ASA----R2...

I purchased 4 Cisco ASA5515x with IPS subscription.Firewalls show that IPS is disabled when I do show version.I do have subscription license file I got from cisco but how to I activate IPS on my new firewall?Should I have been given activation keys f...

jerry100 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi evryoneToday we have a problem with our ASA.We have tried to change some inspection values (H323). The asa tried to delete the values but cannot change them.We says that maybe it's a Bug and log out.Next logging, he says error 503. No asmd, no ssh...

cnrs-dsi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to setup a new vlan for guest wifi network using the asdm. I've got a 5510 with a security plus license so I know my vlan limit is at 100. In asdm I go to configuration --> interfaces and I've already got all the physical vlans in use....

I'm in a state of confusion at this point.  I have an ASA 5520, v9.1(4), that I'm just connecting up to a switch for direct client access.  The switch is configured to use the ASA as it's default route.  I have the NTP on the switch set up, but it's ...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 501 version 6.3(5) with PDM 3.0(4).  I am upgrading to an ASA 5505, but I want to use the PIX for other use.  I can access with Telnet and the console cable, but I don't really understand the commands.  PDM is the way to go for me.I have...