Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a security camera server with a web interface that formerly used a port forward in the service provider's modem/router to allow access to this interface from the internet. A 5505 ASA was installed after the modem to create a VPN to allow remot...

jmoritz99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to allow 2-way trusts between AD domains for a corporate changeover.    My firewall for this connection is a zone-based firewall on a 2921.    My question is, do I need to open every TCP port between 1024 and 65535 as per Microso...

hi all,we almost ran out of public IP addresses and would like to re-use one of the public IP used for PAT on our ASA.can i use this public IP address to assign it to a router interface?will routing to this router interface and PAT on ASA work concur...

hi out there I have a asa as def gw in a DMZ and need let it act as router - redirecting back out of the same interface to another gw (which also is a ASA)I had expected it to send a icmp redirect but as far as I can see it doesn't - can this be?I ha...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!we have installed two cisco ips 4260 in our test environment and want now to monitor the inspection load, which is from my point of view much more important than the cpu load, with the open source network tool cacti. I want to send alerts when a s...

Resolved! ASDM upgrade

I'm Currently running 9.1.3ED on ASA5505 and planning to upgrade to 9.2.2.4.   Can i upgrade to this version,  or 9.1.5ED or 9.0.4ED?If 9.2.2.4, i can upgrade straight from 9.1.3ED to 9.2.2.4? Thanks 

Let's say there is a outside IP address of 1.1.1.1 and I want to get to a piece of equipment on theinside of the network with an IP address of 192.168.168.234 and use TCP port 3000.So I try to go to http://1.1.1.1:3000 and get to that piece of equipm...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I have been trying to make SNMPv3 work on IPS module on our ASA 5525 but having following issue, - Cannot find the snmpv3 configuration on the IPS GUI interface Even though conf document said you can do it from GUI from version IPS 7.2(2)E4 ...