Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have below configuration on my PIX 8.0 which I want to convert into ASA 9.1 : nat (Cust-DMZ) 0 access-list Cust-DMZ_nat0_outboundaccess-list Cust-DMZ_nat0_outbound extended permit ip host 10.2.1.175 host 10.10.49.30access-list Cust-DMZ_nat0_out...

How do you create a new pcf file we had an old asa ssm - 10 that crashed and replaced it with a 5505 firewall and now all of our existing vpn users cannot connect we would like to know how to create a new PCF file.Thanks,

I am implementing a DNS, a webserver and an email server in a DMZ. I mounted those services on a windows 2008 standard but my NS does not recognize external IP. I assume because i cannot ping form DMZ/inside to outside interface or natted IP. Someone...

Hello Guys, I am working with a small ASA 5505 with 9.0(4) and when trying to execute the following instruction the "Enter the certificate in hexadecimal representation...." appears... xxxx(config)# crypto ca certificate chain SSL-TRUSTPOINTxxxx(conf...

dfranjoso by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the above error continually on the failover standby ASA, looking up this error their is no indication how to fix the problem.reload the standby ASA made no difference as soon is it came back up the messages started again,would going to 8.4.7 ...

Hi All,  we have a plan to migrate our VPN 3000 to ASA 5545x. I need to know the following points.Is there any tool for converting the config of vpn 3000 to ASA?can i create the config in ASDM demo mode and upload the same config to real ASDM(real...

I'm trying to optimize my nat rules for port forwarding on my ASA 5505 but it's not comming along. I have a server which runs imap and a website - port 25 and 80.I would like to create a service for each port, join them in a service group, and let ou...

Hi,I have auto update enabled in my AIP SSM 10 , at the time of auto updates i have observed the following messages in Console"Broadcast Message from IPSApplying update IPS-sig-S766-req-E4"It remains in this condition and then i have to do a hw-modul...

aryarahul by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: