Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a production environment working with 2 Cisco 6500 series configured as VSS. We have One supervisor and multiple SVI interfaces on MSFC card.  Each of the two 6500 has one FWSM module mount but not configured. I have 45 SVI interfaces (V...

HiWe have a Cisco ASA 5520 that we've just connected up to a 100 Meg internet connection. Speedtests can only get to 10 Meg, but if I bypass the ASA I can confirm I get up to 99 Meg up and down.The service was previously connected to a 15 Meg interne...

macmillan1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I enabled IPS on a 2901 router. The signatures are uploaded and it is enabled on an interface. When I goto signatures I get a message box that says "You must first enable IPS before configuring signatures. To enable IPS, go to IPS Policies and enable...

Dear All I am trying to configure the Static NAT to access the Web server from internet. But when i try to configure the Static NAT its not reflecting inside the configuration and disappearing. I don't know the reason may be its software bug or somet...

Hi,I've read up a fair articles detailing how to migrate/upgrade from ASA 5510 to a 5525-X and attempted this today without much luck.I have basically copied the existing config on the 5510, edited the Interface names to reflect that the 5525 has all...

Adam G by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expertspls find the attached errorI am trying to convert the running config file of FWSM to ASA module (.TXT) by the migrated document as mentioned below, I am using the migration tool for windows, but i couldn't migrate becz of the attached err...