Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I sold two quantity of ASA5585-S40-K9 to a customer. They are in HA configuration and running 9.1 software image. Now customer wants to have IPS functionality on these ASA devices. I need your help on following two points:1. Can you please share t...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cicso asa 5510 running ASA version 9.1(4) and the following ACE when expanded shows a "0 hit count" acl line that is expanded to ace's that have hit counts. Is this a bug???access-list outside_acl line 1 extended permit object-group OG-SIP_S...

We have CISCO ASA 5585 with a separate module for IPS, I want to know what are the options for configuring syslog? Its nearly impossible to find ; and there are some forums on the internet which says that cisco ips stores logs in native / proprietary...

asad ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, My question, after roaming the internet and cisco page,is:Does ASA5505 comes with VPN SSL licence or do you need to purchase it? My guess is that you do need to buy it!Can I purchase VPN SSL licence for Cisco 1941 ISR G2 router and then...

I have inbound traffic unable to make a connection from anywhere despite a rule allowing so.The ACL is set-up is being hit but the ASA is still discarding the connection with the following information within the log:The ASA discared a TCP packet that...

Hi, I'm trying to configure SGFW with ASA 5585-20,I registered in ISE, and imported pac, matched all shared secret, password. peering with WLC via SXP.so I got the USER IP and TAG, However, ASA cannot download the environment-data from ISE.When I ena...

After upgrading from 8.4 to 9.1.2 connection numbers are growing and we guess udp connections cannot finalize as usual.Normal udp timeouts are 2 mins but we have idle udp connections for 10 hours??Any known bug id or solution?

Resolved! PAT ASA 8.4(4)

Hi,I need to configure an ASA with PAT/NAT as follows: External IP:     w.w.w.wServer 1 Internal IP:   a.a.a.aServer 2 Internal IP:   b.b.b.b Ports:Server 1 TCP:  22, 5222, 8080, 8443-8444                UDP: 5222, 8080, 8444 Server 2 TCP:  80, 1710-...