Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ASA 5510. my all traffic is passing from one which is Primary. three LANs are configured behind it. 81.x (Inside), 83.x(winside) and 88.x(DMZ). i have one Outside directly connected to ISP. now i deploy another ASA 5510 and got an other IS...

We've just purchase new Cisco ASA 5525X Firewall.I just want to know how to configure the device from Outside to Inside (vice versa) Interfacing / New Features, New Security etc. I need to replace my Old Juniper Firewall to my Network.  My network Co...

Anyone know how to automate backups (weekly or monthly) for the ASA 5510? At the moment, I just back up the config manually before making changes but would like to automate this. Much the same way as you can on Cisco switches using kron.Im not keen o...

Hello:I have an ASA 5525 connected to an ISP. I've configured a static default route, and tracking the ISP gateway with IP SLA, and using the IP SLA default tracking metrics:route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.2 1 track 1sla monitor 1 type echo p...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everbody,We are using Cisco Asa 5580 in our system.Our asa constantly restarting itselfs (every 20-30 sec), In front panel "system led" always red when it is restarting.telnet/ssh/console connection not working, so we could not get the logs.We ope...

Have tried SSH and ASDM from the inside and outside interfaces.  The VPN also is being denied.  Changing my password did  not help.  Rebooting the firewall did not fix.Verified the running configuration was the same as it was six months ago.  SSH and...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card