Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! csc license renew

Hello,If I have a cisco csc-ssm10 whose license expired two years ago. If I choose to purchase a license for one year, will it start counting from now, or will it just start counting from the expiration date? Will I lose anything of the one year peri...

alin_grig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that has been having issues with their VPN connection between two sites. The primary site seems to be fine but the VPN drops to the second site. I setup logging for the second site and everything seemed fine until I got an email early...

HI. I have a SRP541W Router. we are getting alot of SIP attackes on port 5060.   We have port 5060 forwarded to our PBX internaly.I would like to configure the firewall so that only specific IP addresses are alowed through everything else is blocked....

Resolved! ASA 5545-X

Hi All,   I am planing to implement asa 5545X firewall in place of juniper firewall. We have having cloud proxy now, but we have much problem with cloud proxy for some applications and trusted sites. Now i want to knowcan i build my network in su...

Resolved! Pix 515e

Good morning, I am new to the cisco world and just have a quick question about changing IP addresses and default gateway on a Pix 515e appliance. I found out how to change the IP and gateway, but for some reason it still shows the old gateway as the ...

korteco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I recently inherited the following equipment (below). I wanted to know if I could still train with this and if so, for how long before I need to add/replace equipment. I was told this could assist me upto CCNP. Thank you for all replys.I'm cu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card