Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

My Cisco 891 is randomly dropping tcp sessions which i believe is resulting in web page timeouts and half loads.The error messages look like these. This example includes one local ip, but it happens to lots of internal hosts randomlyAug 15 16:54:46.2...

The ASA 5510 here is crashing frequently. We have been unable to find out why exactly this is happening, and the device is not under a service contract. The logging that is in place doesn't give any hints as to why this is happening. Since the last t...

I have a simple IP address design question.When I design internal networks, I create /24 networks for all my internal VLANs For example:Servers are 10.1.10.0/24Clients are 10.1.11.0/24Management is 10.1.12.0/24etc...All these networks summarize nicel...

dnoc43 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Scan results shows that ASA 5520 config for ipsec and anyconnect ikev2 has following vulnerabilityMedium strength ciphers supported-----The remote host supports the use of SSL ciphers that offer medium strength encryption, which we curr...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So AT&T has forced me to switch from their standard DSL to the new U-Verse.......  So far things have been less than fun. My set up was this.5505 set up to establich PPOE connection.  This 5505 then created a VPN to different office.  Staff could sur...

Dear All,I have a Nat design question. I would like enhance the communicaton that i have with a partner company.The issue is that we use common ip addressing for several networks.You can see in the attached diagram . I have currently an ASA 8.2.5 whi...

I have a slightly odd request due to audits. I am being asked to put an ASA firewall between 2 VLANs and the other VLANs on my 4510R+E. I thought I could just disable routing on the 2 VLANs on the switch and forward the traffic to the ASA allowing it...

Hi, Iam setting up a DMZ environment to have External customers access my Servers sitting in the DMZ. I have attached the diagram for reference.Proposed Setup1) 2x ISP links (redundant) - IPSEC connections from customer terminating on our Internet Fa...

Hi,We are using a ASA 5512.Inside there are not more than 20 odd hosts. This is lying at remote office and is managed remotely via ssh if required.We are using 9.1(3) firmware. Around 4 months backthere was one incedent  internet stopped working afte...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the trivial question, but I can't seem to figure out setting up NAT with multiple external IPs (e.g. 1.1.1.3 - 1.1.1.7). I have my outside inteface set to 1.1.1.7, however how do I allow say RDP (tcp 3389) being sent to 1.1.1.3 to be forwar...