Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am implementing a DNS, a webserver and an email server in a DMZ. I mounted those services on a windows 2008 standard but my NS does not recognize external IP. I assume because i cannot ping form DMZ/inside to outside interface or natted IP. Someone...

Hello Guys, I am working with a small ASA 5505 with 9.0(4) and when trying to execute the following instruction the "Enter the certificate in hexadecimal representation...." appears... xxxx(config)# crypto ca certificate chain SSL-TRUSTPOINTxxxx(conf...

dfranjoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  we have a plan to migrate our VPN 3000 to ASA 5545x. I need to know the following points.Is there any tool for converting the config of vpn 3000 to ASA?can i create the config in ASDM demo mode and upload the same config to real ASDM(real...

I'm trying to optimize my nat rules for port forwarding on my ASA 5505 but it's not comming along. I have a server which runs imap and a website - port 25 and 80.I would like to create a service for each port, join them in a service group, and let ou...

Hi,I have auto update enabled in my AIP SSM 10 , at the time of auto updates i have observed the following messages in Console"Broadcast Message from IPSApplying update IPS-sig-S766-req-E4"It remains in this condition and then i have to do a hw-modul...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA 5510. my all traffic is passing from one which is Primary. three LANs are configured behind it. 81.x (Inside), 83.x(winside) and 88.x(DMZ). i have one Outside directly connected to ISP. now i deploy another ASA 5510 and got an other IS...

We've just purchase new Cisco ASA 5525X Firewall.I just want to know how to configure the device from Outside to Inside (vice versa) Interfacing / New Features, New Security etc. I need to replace my Old Juniper Firewall to my Network.  My network Co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card