Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi..I have been running IPSec RA VPN on ASA at my one location, i have recently setup a new location with new another ASA configured with IPSec RA VPN. I have configured same VPN group name on this new ASA.I have been seeing a strange behaviour whic...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we want to deploy four firewalls in cluster  in individual interfaces mode. Because we are using individual interfaces mode each interface will have a different IP address.As the site-to-site VPN is a non-cluster feature, VPN traffic will only be ...

Resolved! VOIP QOS ASA Issue

Hello Support, We have two locations which each have an ASA. See attached for models. There are VOIP phones at Office 2, and basically all calls from the phone device 172.30.30.10 route through the phone device 192.168.8.10. The idea behind this desi...

What NGFW features can be enabled if I purchase the ASA5515-x (ASA5515-SSD120-K9) and 3 year license of AVC, WSE, and IPS (ASA5515AWI3Y)?  I was under impression that all three services can be enabled on a single ASA5515-x unit but I read somewhere t...

Hello Everyone, I have a Cisco ASA 5525-X with 9.1(3) version.My problem is: When i send the flows to a CA NetQoS, CA cannot read the packet because the ASA doesn't send the templates(image attached).So, how i can configure my ASA to send the templa...

Dear members,I want to know ifASA High Availability: one side with static ip addresses,  other side with active/standby ip addresses is possible.(example inside interfaces on a HA pair with static IPs, outside interfaces with Active/standby , and wit...

hi all,i'm going to configure a new ASA 5525-X from scratch.several clients will be connected and will be NAT'd on the ASA.my question is, is it a 'best' practice to have different security levels for my clients or do iset the same security level (i....

Hi,We have an ASA 5585-X SSP40 that has 2 management ports 0/0 and 0/1.We have 2 Catalyst switches (switch1 and switch2) working as management switches and they carry the management VLAN.I was wondering if we could connect management 0/0 to switch1 a...

Hi, I have been running cisco ASA 5525 ver 9.1(2) in HA mode,  primary is active and secondary is standby.I have configured below ip configuration on inside interface.interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description ####LAN #### nameif inside security-leve...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a service policy that uses REGEX expressions to limit access to certain websites on my ASA firewall. I then applied this policy to the interface However, the global policy still exists on the firewall (the default), which, by design affects...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card