Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

hey guys, Is there any way to create a API wherein i can integrate the firewall with any other IPS device for e.g. an IP is detected as a high alert in IPS device, this IPS device will call an API , which will in turn block the IP on perimeter firewa...

We have five public ip addresses from Comcast. Right now they are being used by one firewall and four routers (one public ip per device). Is it possible to have a single ASA5500-x to utilize all five public ips? For example, have the outside interfac...

Hello everyoneI'm installing a new site-to-site VPN connection between two sites, having problems bringing the tunnel online.We have two ASA 5505 firewalls - one at our Central site, and another for our customer at the Remote site.I wiped both firewa...

Guys we have an ASA 5505 which is running 8.2 code we have three vlans 1, 2, 3 vlan 1 is insidevlan 3 is connected to another office  vlan is 172.168.1.1 (same owners) and we have few servers there which are 192.168.1.0/24 (server farm) vlan 1 is 10....

I need to connect 1 interface to mpls not nat-ed (Vlan2) and 1 connection to internet nat-ed (Vlan3).  So all traffic out vlan 3 except for private network over mpls. ASA Version 9.0(3)!hostname X.X.X.Xdomain-name X.X.X.Xenable password XXXXXXXX encr...

gregrain1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interesting question.  We are going to try and run equal-cost multi-pathing through a transparent firewall.  There will be two routers on one side and two on the other running eigrp between them.  The question is, if a packet leaves one por...

I have a intermittence problem with my ASA 5540. When testing connectivity to the servers directly connected me respond randomly.I have reviewed the ARP tables, finding no problems. I did a debug ARP and I throw the following errors: arp-req: request...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card