Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 ASA firewalls in 2 DCs and I want to upgrade them to cluster the 4 firewalls into 1 logical firewall.My question is about site-to-site VPN.1- The master will handle the site-to-site VPNs,  but if the master firewalls fails, then a new mas...

Hi,I have configured 10 interface vlan on my cisco core switch 6509.However I want my users SSH it on management IP only. SSH access on other IP (defined for each interface vlan) should be blocked by switch.Kindly suggest how to configure this.Thanks...

I have an ASA5505.  I was in on ASDM and working fine.  I added a new user and seem to locked myself out of ASDM.  Not with I try to access it I get"Identification required. Please select certificate to be used for authentication"The list of certific...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to restructure our edge network.  The ASA with NATs is currently on a natural /24, as is its upstream router.  We are trying to change the ASA and router to reside on a /28 that is part of the existing /24.  In so doing we have added ro...

hi, my topology is ISP 1                        ISP 2   |                                 |Firewall 1 ----------Firewall 2    |                                |    | ___  L3 Switch ___| Both firewalls are connected back to back with same security lev...

Hello,I've been thinking of 2 scenarios that could happen and I woud like to be ready.  If a config error was made on our ASA (we have 2 in active/standby mode) what is the best way to recover assuming we have a tftp backup or local flash copy?  I kn...

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5512

Hi Guys, I have a basic setup. I have a cisco ASA5512 Gig0 is connected to the internetGig1 is the 'inside' network which has an ip of 192.168.35.254 this plug into our switch on the LANwe do not have an management interface setup.My questions is doe...

Dear Techies,Following messages are generating on ASA and when it starts generating our VPN client (remote users) failed to pass thourgh IKE phase and VPN client get a message "VPN CLIENT ERROR".We clear all vpn session and also reapply cryto map for...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card