Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,My customer is facing the following bug = CSCuj88114, on the 5510. as per bug details, issue is fixed on 8.4.7.4.on the download page I can only see th 8.4.7.3  (modified on the 23rd of Jan - 2014). my query is, is the 8.4.74 image is availabl...

I want to audit the 40 Cisco ASA (8.4), with best practices, but I don’t have any tools•1)       Is there any good free or low cost tools available that I can use to ease the audit•2)       What are the useful commands/ best practices to audit the as...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone:     Two 6506 switches, the configuration of the VSS. Configure a SVC-ASA-SM, and now need to configure failover on each switch. Then the following problems: two ASA-SM can be mounted to the switch, but can not detect each other, are a...

blackjack by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a 2nd hand Cisco Pix 515 from a recycle place.  It has a password on it, so I've been using the password recovery document.  According to the startup, its on Pix Software 8.0.  After I've entered into monitor mode, I am unable to pin...

Guys,A nice simple one for the firewall Gurus out there:I'm thinking of replacing a tired old Checkpoint firewall cluster with  Cisco ASA 5525Xs. I have read the manuals and it looks like this model is SIP aware, but I'd like to hea...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a 5510 reload at a remote site for reasons unknown.   The version is 7.2I've captured the log files at level 5, but see no hint of tampering, memory leaks or other troubles. What or where can I look to get the most information?     

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics