Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running 9.1.4 on an ASA 5540.I'm trying to setup a seperate privilege level so my rancid system can login and get the configuration, but can't actually change anything. I've put the following commands into the ASA config:aaa authorization command...

1: 07:48:59.867249 0026.51d7.65c1 0025.4538.6b73 0x0800 95: 10.235.5.31.38001 > 64.x.x.x.1194:  [udp sum ok] udp 53 (DF) (ttl 62, id 0)I'm troubleshooting an issue with a device that once installed is per their support supposed to create a tunnel ove...

The Cisco datasheet for the old 5520 had an operating relative humidity of 5% to 95% noncondensing.  The new datasheet for the Cisco ASA 5525-X simply states "90 percent" for relative humidity.  Could you please confirm if this is figure is operating...

Hello, just had a query regarding the web filter settings for a Cisco ASA 5510...We recently purchased Websense Web Security for our office, & configured our Cisco Firewall according to this guide "PIX/ASA URL Filtering Configuration Example"  http:/...

rebelscum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi IPS Expert,I found an enabled signature but not listed in Active Sigatures.I found that Retired field is shown "Low Memory Retired" ( see image)My understanding is that it will only be retired if Low Memory is being experienced but I dont think we...

I need some help with opening ports on my ASA using firmware 9.1.2.I read earlier today that I can create service groups and tie ports to those.  But how do I use those instead of using 'object network obj-ExchangeSever-smtp' ?  I have the ACL - acce...

I'm setting up a site-to-site VPN to replace a private MPLS connection at a branch we're going to sell soon (so way cheaper to ditch the fiber and use Comcast).I have a tunnel that is seeming to work fine, but I have a couple technical points that I'...

Resolved! nat rules

I have enabled access rules for certain hosts to permit icmp from the dmz to access the inside interface but it still wont work.I was thinking no nat rules would be necessary, but are they? The security of the inside interface is a higher number than...

I am trying to do the following on an ASA 5505 with Security Plus licensing.public IP ASA  private IP ASA199.185.3.25 <-------192.168.1.254                  ^                  |--------192.168.2.254                  ^                  |-------- 192.1...

apmcomp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: