Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've created a reflexive ACL to allow IP SLA flows between two routers.  Looking at the ACL counters, none of the outbound or inbound IP SLA permit statements are incrementing.  Looking at the logs, I can see that my IP SLA return traffic is be...

Rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All . I have an issue while creating NAT rule i am having the Error Overlaping Static NAT Rule Here is the details I have already configured static NAT for RDP 3389 Traffic to my host 192.168.1.128 which is working fine. (so i can RDP from outs...

Hello peopleI am trying to add a local user to our newly purchased ASA firewall 5512-x.we do not have a Radius or AAA serverI want to add a user who has 'view only' access level on the firewall, can I just add this new user without needing to bother ...

I come up with requirement of source based  (IP) PBR on my firewall ASA 5510. My requirement is as followsWe have a Datacenter and a branch connected with eachother through IPSEC and MPLS. IPSEC is primary connection and MPLS is secondary one. We hav...

Resolved! ASA 5510 Vlan

i have two cisco asa 5510 firewall and at failover and i have one server in dmz zoneand now i want more servers in dmz zone with one asa dmz interfaceis ther any solution regarding this?Navaz       

Hello Everyone,Can anyone help me figure out what I changed that will no longer allow me to run the ASDM from my remote location? It was working fine yesterday. I created a DMZ interface and was working on getting that up and running, but I didn't ch...

metuckness by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am wondering if this is necessary to enable ip virtual-reassembly on the internet facing interface on a VPN router(DMVPN spoke)  in case if I don't have any NAT configured on it. I run ZBF and have only policy that allows only VPN traffic for...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card