Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We picked up a strange problem on the FWSM . DNS Queries sent to UDP 53 for the DNS services hosted on a Linux server failed to work .DNS INSPECT on the Firewalls had to be turned off & DNS tests were fired again to get this working .  Is this a know...

Hi there.I hope that somebody can give me a clue of this. I was looking for information for ASA OS like Cisco Feature Navigator provide it. I need to know for example which version are either ED, LD, GD or DF.Thanks in advanced for the information!Re...

javi_cesp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to configure a pix 525 with 6.2 firmware version, usually I would try this:mac access-list extended (name)permit host (mac) anyint f0/0mac access-group (name) inbut this pix doesn't have mac commands. Can someone help me?ThanksMario...

Hi Guys,I need to know if there is a way to checl the IPs which are blocked to pass through the ASA 5520 firewall.this firewall is doing the NAT for 3 IPs for me192.168.20.21 -----NAT---->10.10.20.21192.168.20.22 -----NAT---->10.10.20.22192.168.20.23...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card