Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,VPN ASA has ip pool configured to provide the IP to VPN clientsVPN ASA does not use DHCP it use ip pool command.Here is setup client  --- internet -----ipsec tunnel--------Internet ASA----VPN ASA-----DNS& DHCPInternet ASA just passes the ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have an ASA 5520 that is running 8.4(2) VPN Plus license.My aim is to block facebook.com for inside network. Below is what I configured" dns domain-lookup outsidedns server-group DefaultDNSname-server 4.2.2.2name-server 8.8.8.8objec...

awais.ali by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN on ASA5505

Hello,I have configured my access point to have two SSID's, each with their own VLAN.My challenge is to create a VLAN somehow on the ASA so that I can route traffic differently for each SSID.Problem is:  I have limited knowledge of the ASA.  I am abl...

I have two ASA5515s in HA mode, that is working fine. The issue I'm having is I want to access those ASAs via the Mgmt interfaces. The respective interfaces are connected to a 6509 as a routed connection on  different bladed.  Example. FW-PRI is on...

Hi,I have to audit about 40 Cisco ASA (8.4) with ACL service ports as IP or TCP, we want specific ports between source and destinations, please advise the best practice/tool to identify specific port & to avoid any outages.Also many ACL are defin...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I verify if port 443 is really listening on a server? The firewall has an acl for incoming traffic allowing 443 to a specific server, but when I go to the server its being hosted on it shows port 80. Before I disable the rule I want to be tru...

Hey all, I will begin by telling you what my end goal is, I am trying to block specific websites on our cisco ASA 5525 using FDQN. I know that this functionality for DNS resolution was not implemented until a specific version.Current Version: Cisco A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card