Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am running into a problem but I don't know if this is a limitation of my device or a configuration problem. I appreciate any help or advice from any of you. Here's my scenario:I have an ASA 5505 only 3 VLAN allowed because of the license a...

Hello all,I have a router 1812 Version 12.4(15)T16, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2). Router is doing NAT.I have a lifesize videoconference system. Calls with h323 are dropped after 30 seconds.I have ip inspect rule :[...] - ip inspect name SDM_LOW h323 - ip i...

Hi Everyone,Current IOS on ASA is  Version 8.0(5)28 and we have ASA 5510 and 5520 running in active/active and active standby modes.i am told to upgrade the IOS on the ASA.Need to know from experts here which IOS should i upgrade from current version...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,VPN ASA has ip pool configured to provide the IP to VPN clientsVPN ASA does not use DHCP it use ip pool command.Here is setup client  --- internet -----ipsec tunnel--------Internet ASA----VPN ASA-----DNS& DHCPInternet ASA just passes the ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have an ASA 5520 that is running 8.4(2) VPN Plus license.My aim is to block facebook.com for inside network. Below is what I configured" dns domain-lookup outsidedns server-group DefaultDNSname-server 4.2.2.2name-server 8.8.8.8objec...

awais.ali by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN on ASA5505

Hello,I have configured my access point to have two SSID's, each with their own VLAN.My challenge is to create a VLAN somehow on the ASA so that I can route traffic differently for each SSID.Problem is:  I have limited knowledge of the ASA.  I am abl...

I have two ASA5515s in HA mode, that is working fine. The issue I'm having is I want to access those ASAs via the Mgmt interfaces. The respective interfaces are connected to a 6509 as a routed connection on  different bladed.  Example. FW-PRI is on...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card