Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm stuck!I can't seem to get port forwarding to work. I want a server in the internal network (192.168.2.39) to be accessible from the outside.I've added a static NAT ruleInterface: insideSource: 192.168.2.39TranslatedInterface: Outside Used Int...

asdmquest by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Just for curiosity. Cisco still doesn't provide failover (active/standby) between two different types of ASA, right?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00807dac5f.shtml#req"The two units ...

Hi all ,We have created our DHCP scopes on the firewall for our wireless users , now we need to move them to physical DHCP server . The users interfaces are on the ASA so we need to use the DHCP relay feature on the ASA but when i am trying to add it...

Dear boss I am using ASA 5510. i can telnet to it from a PC and have permission for HTTP and ASDM. OS: win server 2003; java 6; asdm 6;when i browse it takes user and  password two times then show as attach picture and no browser appears. i cant conf...

I configured a Cisco ASA 5505 (Version Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.2(3)Device Manager Version 5.2(3)in transparent firewall mode and inserted after Cisco 1700 router. However, the internet connection became very slow and user...

i have a pix 525 and am trying to setup remote access to it. i can connect but i can't ping any ips on the lan...at all. in fact the only thing it does is connect and get an ip. below is the config. i have added in a crypto isakmp nat-traversal 30 to...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card