Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello ExpertsWe have core firewall in datacenter. We have web servers (front end), application servers (middle end) and database servers (backupend) and backup appliances. The OS is a mix of windows/linux What is the best practice to design the zones...

Hi,These are the two ACLs of two site to site vpns. The first vpn is working fine but the second vpn is working one way. Local subnet y.y.y.y cannot send traffic to the remote site. Can it be a problem because of the first vpn subnet is overlapping w...

I have an ASA5512 feeding two Catalyst 3560's connected via 10Ge Fiber.  Also on the network is a wireless controller for 7 access points.  This is a high density environment.I think I want to setup a couple of logical networks:  a 192.168.1.x for th...

Hello All,I'm using the Cisco ASA 5520 on GNS3 .. Everything is working fine, except for one thing. The CCP .. I tried the CCP with a router and it worked, but it can't see the firewall.I have already enabled the http server using "http server enable...

Hi,I tried to activate the AnyConnect Essentials:Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetualMaximum VLANs                     : 100            perpetualInside Hosts                      : Unlimited      perpetualFailover             ...

Hi,I have cisco ASA in transparnt mode with the below setup:PC ------- ASA --------- Server1I am trying to allow ssh from PC to Server1 through ssh, i have add access-list to allow port 22 and from PC i am able to telenet to port 22, but when i estab...

We are currently running a Check Point firewall and would like to migrate to the ASA platform. Does anyone know of a conversion / migration utility that will convert Check Point firewall rules to ASA? Thanks

pshuen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes