Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i am currently implementing webauth with Cisco ISE for self register, but i am having issue coa. I was able to get non-windows machine to work but with windows i can't push out the url redirection through coa.  I have enabled debug and i can see ...

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have ASA with image 9.1.3 we have given no name command .source 10.1.1.1 destination 192.168.1.1port 443 80 21 for NAT  rule we have created 3 destination object on ASA with name 192.168.1.1_80 , 192.168.1.1_443 & 192.168.1.1_21 access list only o...

We just purchased two asa firewall to be setup in an active/active configuration. But when im doing my initial configuration, the failover group command is somewhat missingASA1(config)# failover ? configure mode commands/options:  interface        ...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guyscan you help me with the following?-we have an Exchange migration project, so I will need to make changes on the firewall to allow the emails to be delivered on the new server.having a different IP address on the new server, I will need to cre...

Hi,I have an ASA5510 running version 8.2(5). I have set up a new network on interface Ethernet0/1.777 of the fwl. The firewall works perfectly with remote access VPNs but has now given me the error with the new network that has been set up:%ASA-5-305...

chris by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a 5505 and  I want to know if  exist a command to show me  how much bandwith is using each ip address.or something similar. Sometimes the network works really slow. So  I want to see if someone is using to much Bandwith.

i would like to create a few custom reports fro my firewaal in CSM4.4 that are not derived from the default top 50 lists.What tools are used to create non canned CSM reports?i would like to be able to see all destinations visited by ...

sthauck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our ASA 5520 seems to hit around 80% at certain times of the day.  I know 80% is the marker for when I shoudl start to investigate.  I have notice that it is the dispatch unit:0x0828fb01   0x6d5c3278    85.8%    85.9%    73.3%   Dispatch UnitWh...

Please can somone explain the following...why do some people define a service for example 3389 or http  in there static  NAT rule?Is it not easier to use serivce IP and then define what you want through  an access list?

Hello,              I have been working on this migrating from a PIX 501 to ASA 5515-x. I have been greatly helped by a Cisco support team member. They gave me   the instructions of how to migrate after I showed them the "run" config of the PIX a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card