Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In our company 2 network used for call center process. It can be configured with firewall. We have give to provide network flow and diagram. I use cisco packet tracer 6.0 but i didnt find any firewall in that version. Please help me for this....Re...

sethuausy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,We having 2 network for call center process. The 2 network configured with firewall to provide internet access. We have provide network flow and diagram. So i am using Cisco packet tracer 6.0 But i couldnt find firewall in that version. Please hel...

sethuausy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 running 8.2.  On my outside interface I am getting the IP address from my provider via ip address dhcp setroute.  On my inside network I am providing DHCP to my clients via dhcpd.  My question is simply is there a way I can pass my...

Here are the relevant parts of my config:interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 172.18.67.1 255.255.255.0!interface Vlan2 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 71.x.x.x 255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/0 switchport access v...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA Issue

Hi Guys,I have a cisco 5510 all working well with full internet access. My only problem is i'm unable to ping the internet from the ASA itself i can fron behind on the LAN. when checking the logs i see the following.3Oct 10 201316:11:438.8.8.8Denied ...

Resolved! Inter-Vlan Routing

Hello Everyone,I'm running into what seems like a simple issue, however I can't seem to figure out the solution. I've got an ASA 5505 with a Sec Plus license. The current setup uses the following two VLANs (inside-data, outside-data) for internet acc...

vince1327 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got the NAT problem setup in Ver 9.1(1).object network outside-nethost 10.50.10.10object network inside-nethost 192.168.1.10nat (inside,outside) dynamic interfaceobject network wwwhost 192.168.1.10nat (inside,outside) static o...

b.mwlam by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA 5585-X running 8.2(5) shows only 4GB RAM in show version.I know the patform has 12GB RAM, is there a way i can confirm it is having 12GB without rebooting the ASA or checking it physiaclly.Is there a CLI command to validate installed memory.

Hi, We have an ASA 5515 and we have a pretty basic setup, one ousite interface, one inside.  We have a remote DVR setup at a location, we need to view the DVR through viewing software that communicates to the DVR over port 2000.I setup an access list...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card