Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't ping out on the asa, but I called AT&T to verify the pppoe login info. I am not liking 9.1.: Saved:ASA Version 9.1(3)!hostname Hubbarddomain-name DOMAIN.COMenable password C8300znpCj0V/.zS encryptedxlate per-session deny tcp any4 any4xlate pe...

We are changing ISPs and the Class C  public subnet used for NATing and the outside of our ASA will no longer be used (by us).  We actually have 3 Class C subnets for Internet traffic.  There is  an appliance used as the gateway of ASA's outs...

jogillis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After adding a NAT rule on Friday morning, I'm now getting a bunch of "portmap translation creation failed" messages from my ASA 5520.  (It's currently running 8.4(3).)  The failure errors appear to have nothing to do with the change that was made.  ...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have ASA 5510 running with 8.2.5 iosi have two internal subnet 192.168.96/19 & 10.12.127.0/19. i can access all the shared resources which is on the datacenter from 192.168.96.0/19 subnet. i need  to access same resources which is on the datacen...

raghu.jrs by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am new here and in the ASA world.I have a small issue with allowing access to my webserver from the Internet.Internet -------- Router COLT ---------- ASA ---------- MyLanI have created an access-list :access-list acl-out extended permit t...

cbuschini by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco ASA 5510. We have a database hosted by outside company. We would like to have a report about the traffics to this destination. Can we setup ASA to get this report? if yes, how?

Hi everyone:-                  I am getting snmp related Vulnerabilities. I have snmp v3 implemented with ACL filtering on my network devices and their is no SNMP v1 related configration  but my scaning tool still alerting me " Multiple SNMP v1 Reque...