Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD to remote FMC?

Hello I know this question is questioned a lot, but i need help to understand the steps and configuration. FMC ----> FTD-HQ -----> WAN ------> FTD-RemoteI need to understand the procedure.1--> FMC_REAL_IP ----> FMC_NAT2--> i need to configure mgmt in...

ipv6x by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I had a question regarding real time monitoring on the FMC.Does the FMC have the ability to identify live sessions?Can we view info about Ingress/Egress zones, number of packets/bytes and interfaces etc... ?This would greatly help us to dee...

Hello,I've been reading through Cisco's site to site documentation and wanted to confirm there's no possible way for a site to site vpn to have both tunnels active? Seems you can only have active/passive. FMC 7.0 using FTD 2100 series. Thanks in adva...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello So on an inside server (192.168.5.42) I am running an NGINX Web-Server which absolutely needs to be on Port 80 and 443. My FPR1010 has, by default, https access via 443, so when I connect to x.x.x.182 (WAN) (which connects to 192.168.5.42) on h...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD 1120

Hey! Currently working on FTD 1120 which is managed by FDM, and my query is. FDM-6.6.1-91 VDB-336.0 - Configured Two ISP links on FDM with sla monitor. -Basic configuration one access-list for Lan users to access internet and Nat policy which is in a...

Mani G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The company I work for re-located their ASA 5510 to a new office location with a new static IP assigned to us from our ISP. If I update our NAT rules with this new static IP do I need to run the clear xlate command or should I just add new NAT rules?...

GreenT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card