Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 2901 ISR I need help for my configuration.... although it is working fine but it is not secured cause everybody can access the internetI want to deny this IP range and permit only TMG server to have internet connection. My DHCP server is the 45...

Hi thereI am looking for a tool that help me to monitoring and take some statistic from ASA 5500 series, for example:monitor the number of connections in usemonitor the number of tunnels in usemonitor the number of sessions in usemonitor throughput, ...

d_steffen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5505 SEC license and I made this config:hostname ciscoasaenable password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx encryptedpasswd xxxxxxx2xxxxx encryptednames!interface Ethernet0/0 switchport access vlan 2!interface Ethernet0/1!interface Ethernet0/2 switchpo...

I'm trying to learn the ZBFW, mainly for CCIE studing and have a few question. These will be pretty basic, it's for the R&S not the Security, and the R&S doesn't go to much into the ZBFW.For this example, I have R1, with gi0/0 an gi0/1. gi0/0 goes to...

Hi,Currently, I have Cisco ASA 5510, with CSC-SSM module. With CSC-SSM, I can do the following:- block certain URL - filter certain type of URL- filter certain categories of URL- web reputation filtering- block certain type of HTTP file type- detect ...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have ASA5585 running 8.6 in routed multiple context mode .One of the context has  one insideand one outside.Users on the inside are in the subnet 10.139.X.X , except 10.139.5.X which used for NAT , on the backbone , we configure static route to...

Hello Gurus of CiscoI have the following firewall:Hardware:   ASA5510, 256 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1600 MHzInternal ATA Compact Flash, 256MBBIOS Flash M50FW080 @ 0xffe00000, 1024KBand Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(1)Dev...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to deny this IP range                 10.25.0.1 – 10.25.0.255                10.25.1.1 – 10.25.1.255Permit only 1 host                10.25.7.136  255.255.255.192 Using access-list. with the  Current configuration interface GigabitEthernet0/0i...

We can trace from cli on asa5510 (8.0(3)) but can not from inside host. We have icmp and echo-reply on both interfaces. The logs show successful building/teardown of ICMP to/from the faddr and there are not any denies by acl's or errors.Any clues by ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card