Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco Community Designated VIP Class of 2020

Labels

Forum Posts

problem de ping vers le outside

bonjour ,je suis un débutant j'ai un pix 535 et je fait une maquette un réseaux connecté a l'interface inside @ 10.0.20.0/24l@ de l'interface inside c'est 10.0.20.1a l'interface outside ety connecté un router 2800 @ de outside c'est 192.168.100.160 /...

k.raouf05 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPBASE

HI I have an issue when configuring to allow web browsing. We replaced an 800 router with an 1921.the 800 works fine, but we have a problem with the 1900 in that we use ACLs to allow web traffic. the acl is set to allow from the outside any ip addres...

Lost Carrier issues on PIX 515e

I have a Cisco PIX 515e device that sits behind my ISP's router.  The device has been in operation for many years with no config changes for the entire 2 years that I have been with the company.  A couple of days ago we started experiencing very rand...

Resolved! NAT issue across interfaces

First off, Thanks everyone for all the advice all the time!I keep finding small NAT/ACL issues with the attached config I'm having great difficulty overcoming.  More importantly it seems one fix you all help me out with, doesn't, in my mind anyway, t...

WStoffel1 by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

871 Config issues

Ok I dont know if its just staring at me ridiculing me but I am feeling like an idiot here... I have an 871 and all I need to do is some basic rules.. Here is the config I am  having the issue with...I need these statics:.227 opened and forwarded to ...

phillip by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSM 4.3 Global search not working

I've just upgraded from 4.2 sp1 to 4.3 sp1. Everything is fine except that the global search is not working. It looks like it is indexing for a very long time (more than a day) and i'm still not able to do a search.I've tried to recreate the index bu...

aniortegr by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers