Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So everything I've read on Cisco's documentation here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/interface_start.html#wp1329030 says that I can create a port-channel on two physical interfaces that will uplink to a VSS pa...

mshatkus1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510-Query

Hi..I have taken a new internet link from ISP for my new office. I am planning to terminate link directly on ASA since we want to save the cost for router.I am not much aware if this set up is more secure and functional fine. Need more inputs on this...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We use the archive command to automatically backup our routers and switches to a SCP server and it works great. From searching the Web it looks like that feature isn't available on the ASAs. Is there something I could do to accomplish this? I wou...

Hi Team,I'm planning to create the following IPS desing, but I'm not sure if it is working/configurable or not.We have 2 IPSs (because of redundancy) running 7.1, in promiscouos mode. We have 2 routers/switches (again in redundancy) - has the same vl...

evfodor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card