Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiQuick question which I haven't been able to find the answer to. What is the maximum number of contexts a pair of 5515Xs in HA mode can support? I know each 5515X can have a max of 5 contexts, but does that mean in HA mode a pair can support 10 with...

barry by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run a report on the IPS it shows detections on Sunday. I just got several emails this morning Tuesday on those detections. Shouldn't I be getting these notifications when the IPS detects them? I know our email server is working fine or else pe...

Hi everyone,I was reading cisco documentationhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a0080bcad00.shtmlIt says for outbound connection from FWTCP FLAG                            FW FLAGSYN   ---------------...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to allow FTP to particular website  in the Internet.ASA has already object group network to allow FTP out towards the Internet sites.So i can simply add the network-object host  200.x.x.x?This i can add to outside ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have someone who is worried about denial-of-service attacks. They have 11 vm's that share a connection and want to set it up so that there is a maximum amount of traffic allowed to hit each vm, so if there is a DDoS attack it will only affect t...

Resolved! MGMT vlan

I have 2 L2 switches, one in DMZ and one in LAN. I would like to set a single dedicated vlan for these tqo switches. What is the best option?a) Is it by creating a same vlan on both switches and then connect a cable between DMZ and LAN switch. Config...

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello World,I'm receiving an error when trying to access a web server behind from one subinterface to another subinterface on an ASA access the public IP.  I'm getting the following:                               Global       Static NATDeny IP spoof ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card