Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I setup File Policy by just watching a video on how to do so. I am not sure how the policy actually works. Looking at the below are these files actually all being scanned for maleware in the cloud??? How do I know I am setting things up properly and ...

FileEvents.jpg

Hi, so Im planning to reimage my FMC, but before doing that i need to know what gonna happen if i do that.I want to know if i reimage the FMC, do the FTDs will forget about the FMC and i have to config them manually on site or there other way to conf...

Hello AllA rather basic enquiry but a frustrating one.I am trying to allow a  hide-nat host out to the Z-Scaler Range, all subnets within the range has access to the Z-Scaler Zen, apart from 1 host. I am in a position where I am unable to disable thi...

Dear Support Communityi wanted to know if someone knows how to change the Timezone for a Firepower 2130 managed locally by FDM, we're using version 7.0.4. On the time settings we only can set the NTP servers, but no timezone. Also tried with Flexconf...

Hello, I am getting these errors on the firewall and am not 100% sure how to resolve them. Any help on this would be great! Thank you in advance. ModelSoftware VersionOS Cisco Firepower Management Center 16007.0.2 (build 88)Cisco Firepower Extensibl...

JoshfromPHX_0-1667233853715.png

We currently have two ASA 5515x's in an Active/Standby failover setup that we will be migrating to the same failover setup with two 1140 FTDs. I see there is a Migration tool for converting the ASA config to FTD. From an install perspective is there ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card