Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA Version 7.0(8) !hostname BUJ-IT-ASA-LAN-2domain-name leo.bienable password MgKXXPviZgW4zhKc encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednamesdns-guard!interface Ethernet0/0 description connects ucom lan nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 1...

ASA Version 7.0(8) !hostname BUJ-IT-ASA-LAN-2domain-name leo.bienable password MgKXXPviZgW4zhKc encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednamesdns-guard!interface Ethernet0/0 description connects ucom lan nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 1...

HI I need help in routing FW.The HQ FW is connected to  outside int to router the other Int for Router is connected to Br Off Router.From FW i am able to ping to BR-OFF Router interfaceFrom BR router can ping to HQ ruter int connected to FWI , but un...

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm few things when ASA is in Multicontext mode and Active Active failover.1>IF we do not put any time  value in preempt does this mean that other ASA will take if it is active for that group immediately?Normally if we  put ti...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need help to ping through firewall. Please help me. I am getting this error while trying to ping outside:Result:input-interface: insideinput-status: upinput-line-status: upoutput-interface: outsideoutput-status: upoutput-line-status: upActio...

Hello,I have 2 servers with static PAT configuration in pre 8.3 ASA:Server1 - 10.6.1.10 - PAT to 66.66.66.66 for SMTPServer2 - 10.6.1.20 - PAT to 66.66.66.66 for IMAP4 and http/httpsPub address - 66.66.66.66 old config:1. static (inside,outside) tcp ...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The existing statements that I have a question about in 8.0 are:global (outside) 3 interfacenat (inside) 3 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0nat (inside) 0 access-list nonatnat (inside) 3 access-list inet_natThe nonat and inet_nat access lists are:access-list inet_nat ...

cflanders by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the following question. I have a 5525-X and in one DMZ a couple of ISA servers  with load balancing in unicast mode (that means that both ISA server have the same MAC).When another machine (in the same DMZ)  tries to send a packet destined t...

Our 5505 is currently being hit by a SYN attack from surprise, surprise, China.  The attack easily brings down the 5505 by hitting the 10,000 connection limit of the box.  I am currently using the shun command to try to mitigate the problem but it is...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes