Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I got an assignment from one of the customer.As per the customer request they would like to upgrade existing firewall ( Active/Standby) ios from 8.2(4)  to 9.1.1.They have two firewal without context and one firewall is acting as active and s...

We recently had our firewall expert leave and i have been tasked with trying to fill his spot we are in the middle of DR testing and im having issues getting to a resource that connected on the outside interface of my ASA,The follo...

Hi Guys, Currently I have implemented a remote client vpn access in Cisco ASA 8.2.2 version. Once I connected to VPN connection, I have no doubt on access other dmz or internal servers except while I doing the nslookup for those server, it come out t...

Chin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious, but I had to deal with an expired license on our IPS s/w module on our prod 5555-x over the weekend.Is the IPS license something we have to pay for on a yearly basis ? When I opened a TAC case last Friday, Cisco sent me another IPS license t...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes