Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, We have CSM 4.3.0 Service Pack 1 on our Windows Server 2008, Standard Edition. During the initial installation, we mistakenly setup Windows 2008 Standard Edition instead of Enterprise Edition. Now we must have to upgrade to Enterprise ...

Hi All, I need to allow one of the vendor to park their server in our network and plan to place it in DMZ zone, but the server need secure access back to their DC and we need to publish and pull data to/from the server Am wondering is it a good idea ...

I'm firewalling several DMZ like networks on a PIX running 8.0 and I've just tried to move to an ASA 5510 running 8.2. The config moved over verbatim, but after bringing up the network on the ASA I started to see odd DHCP issues on one of the DMZ ne...

I am getting this warning on my ASA 5505 when I try to set up logging from my off site FW to the central FW, which is a 5510. What I am trying to do is send the FW logs through the VPN Tunnel into the central 5510 to our logging server at 192.168.22....

Hello,I'm working on setting up a PBX server in our office, and I'm having trouble getting a port opened for SIP on my ASA 5505.I created static NAT rule for SIP traffic from internal server to the outside IP address.I created access rules on outside...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Tandberg C20 connected to the DMZ interface of my ASA, when I  make outbound calls I can hear the people, the can see and hear me but I cannot see any incoming video. We moved the unit outside the firewall and it worked correctly. I am not s...

kcopping by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Features

Hi, I have got the ASA 5520 with the following licensed features: =======================================================Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : UnlimitedMaximum VLANs               : 150Inside Hosts         ...

Hi everybody,and thanks for a great forum!I have one asa and two switches, i would like the asa set up with a redundant interface consisting of one physical interface in each switch (vlan trunked across the two switches). Now... Is it possible to set...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card