Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

GentsCurrently i have;Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(2)Device Manager Version 6.1(3)I want to upgrade to latest OS and ASDM. This device will be used as backup VPN Conc on a DR site. Prod ASA has not yet been updated. I am pla...

Is it recommended to place my ASA before the router? I want to terminate all of my VPN traffic on my router. So it would be Internet -> ASA -> router -> usersThank youSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I have a 2921 with 15.1.(4) and security-k9 license.Do I still need a subscription license or is this covered under SmartNet?The Cisco Services for IPS on IOS document states at the top:Effective with Cisco IOS Release 15.1(4)M, this feature is not a...

I have a web server behind my 5505 that I'd like to access from the outside of the 5505 (still within my home network though). Its running on port 3000. I made the changes but I have been unable to access my server from the outside. I do have an Airp...

I have a lan to lan vpn set up between two ASAs. There is a host im using for testing on one end, and a server on the other. The host is 10.0.0.10 and the server is 123.123.123.123 (ip is public. doesnt matter what the real one is). This server needs...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card