Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I have an ASA 5520 soft 8.2(3) when i try to configure the anyconnect I don't get the SSL and the telnet optionsfor the connection. bare in mind that i don't have the anyconnect software on my asa nore do i have any certificate. is it ...

I am new to the ASA so I am not completely familiar with it's ins and outs but here is the situation.I have a VPN connection that my company uses regularly. I have the VPN Pool on 192.168.18.0/25 and my Internal network at 192.168.16.0/24. My problem...

xXfinchXx by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ExpertsI have some issues with my FWSM the problem is some of my client connected to my FWSM  lose the connection to network , but when I did shut and no shut to the relative FWSM interface the connection is back , so is there any help??

Hi some time ago we restricted access to our webvpn portal via the following aclaccess-list outside-control-plane remark Allow VPN Access From Officeaccess-list outside-control-plane extended permit object-group Net_Access object BCH_Man_Range anyacc...

support by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA strange drops

Hi,We have an ASA with 8.4(5) version. we had detected that few ip's were getting shunned ,to overcome the problem no shun was used and the traffic normalised.But, the same problem re-occured a few days after that with logs showing traffic being shun...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505

I have an inherited ASA 5505 V09.  It will not allow connection to the ASDM web page using the default IPaddress followed by /ADMIN.  It does provide DHCP address assignment to connected devices.  It does respond to the console connection using a ...

POWELLMI01 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please give me a clear explanation on what is the feature option " Proxy ARP on egress interface" used for on the ASA? I'm about to upgrade a ASA from IOS 8.2(1) to 8.4(5) and I am trying to determine if it should be enabled or disabled...

A few questions:1.  Is there a rhyme or reason on what is posted on CCO under the "Latest Releases" header? Right now, it has 9.0.2.ED, 8.4.5.ED and 8.2.5.ED listed (but not 9.1.1.ED).  Instead, 9.1.1.ED is listed further below under "All Releases". ...

ds6123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card