Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm getting "SYN Timeout " message in my syslog when a user is trying to ssh to a server behind a firewall and getting denied. The hit count for the access-list is increasing every time he tries. The route and the translation are both configured. How...

We have a client who is about to hang an ASA off the DMZ of our firewall that is running 8.4(5). That firewall is currently on a different part of our network, and NAT is going to be significantly changed. Now, everything on the clients firewall need...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asr-group

Ok, I've searched through tens of documents and examples and googled for any possible clues, but for the life of me I can't see how "asr-group" command is actually needed in active/active failover. All examples say that return traffic could come back...

I do have one other question first.  What's the effect of the crypto key zeroize rsa command, and then crypto key generate rsa modulus 1024 while I'm SSH'd to the ASA?  Can I do it?  Or do i need to be consoled in or connected a different way?OK, it'...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m working with a network that has been setup with a wireless interface for wifi, an inside interface for a staff lan and of course the outside interface. There is a webserver hosting a website on the inside of the staff network/subnet.For the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card