Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

A bit frustrated and need a helping hand.We have a client who we have a primary ASA VPN connect to a 203.x.x.x address. They have a ISP that is not the best and have issues time to time staying up. We want to set up a backup VPN connect that will com...

I recently installed an ASA firewall for one of our customer. I am trying to map the web server’s private address to the public address:The private address is 192.168.207.15 The public address is 71.x.x.51Here is the NAT configuration. For some reaso...

I am attempting to set up FTP behind this new CISCO ASA 5510 we just bought. I haven't configured a cisco device in 5 years, so I am having issues., i think i am close, but need a little help to get me over the hump. If I FTP from ...

shostackr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA 5505 getting pretty hot after a while and so I used a wattmeter to find out what´s happening.260 watts is quite a lot if the device is running in idle mode and has no active device attached nor any config has been installed.What's your experie...

fmerkle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im having a litle problem. i have a server in dmz2 which i have set up nat for. It works perfectly to surf too a website thats running on the server in question from the inside network. However when i try it from the outside, no luck.It seems to m...

Resolved! FWSM IOS upgrade

Hi,I am upgrading IOS on 6509-E from 122-33.SXI4a to 12.2(33)SXJ3. I have FWSM module on 3.2(10).1. Should I expect any issues with the FWSM while upgrading to the new IOS? 2. Do I need to upgrade the FWSM prior to this IOS upgrade?3. What is the upg...

Hi,Can I upgrade FWSM 4.0.3 to 4.0.17  with Chassis IOS s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH4.bin ? In chassis's slot we have ACE and FWSM slot also. if I will upgrade chassis it will reboot ACE too.I do not want to reload Chassis.Thanks,Shain Bh...

Hi,     I have some mobile users who have their email client configured with the public IP address of the email server, but when they are in the office they are unable to reach the email server.ASA is running on version 8.3.1I have configured the fol...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card